Moving on Up: September Goals





goal setting

As you may know from this post I love goals setting. I think that can help manage stress and provide a reasonable steps to achieving an even bigger dream. Goals help me to stay focused, organized, and happy. As a Type A or Gold personality, goal setting is in my veins. So, on the last day of August I thought I would share with you my September goals.

Marriage
Work on having at least one date night a week to help us reconnect after a busy week.

Friendship
Begin to reach out to new people I have met and build new relationships and friendships

Work 
Sign on one new Arbonne Consultant and teach them how to grow their own business.
Grow my twitter following to 150 followers.
Do at least one make-up tutorial.

Personal
Read one new book and review it. 

Fitness 
Build a gym routine and work it into my weekly schedule.
Hold myself accountable to attend the gym.

Home
Finish organizing and decorating our home office.
Finish decorating bedroom.

What are you goals for September?