Rumour She Wrote…




I need to rant:

I need to talk about rumours. I can say I have been both a starter and a victim of them. Being on either side is not a fun time. As the starter, I can say I need to make myself feel better about something. Often the rumours that are conjured up in a witches brew are a reflection of the person who made them - feeling a little inadequate in our lives and situations or needing someone to blame. As a victim it just plainly sucks. There isn't another word for it. It just gets you down and makes you second guess a lot! What can be even worse, depending on your situation, is when no one actually believes your side. Rumours give reasonable doubt, which in a court of law is grounds for the charge.

There are rumours surrounding us everyday in the media and in our own lives. Our society has made it "okay" so spread rumours without taking any backlash for doing so. I have done things, said things, and thought things that I am not proud of. But, I grew the heck up. My state of mind changed. Instead of pushing people down, I have learned to lift people up. I try to stay the heck away from those "negative nancys" and embrace those with like-minded positive thinker.

So, I invite you to take a look at a rumour about someone and second guess it. Blaming others for our own downfalls is a bunch of a boloney. It's your life - take charge of it. Be yourself. Be happy with who you are.  Stop picking on other people. Let's teach the younger people that rumours are not okay. Teach this generation to lift others up, even if we are feeling down.

Rant over. 

friends, great minds think a like