Holiday Shopping Begins





Call me crazy, but I have begun my Christmas shopping! Yes, even though there are 114 days until the day I have happily started. I like to shop throughout the year for gifts to save money, relieve the copious amount of stress, and to beat the holiday rush. Today is even more special because the Arbonne Holiday Line comes out!! These are perfect gifts for friends, family, and hosts of your holiday party. The boxes are perfectly holiday themed, in addition they smell and work amazingly! They are always a holiday highlight in our home and for our family.

Here are a few favourites from the line:



Pineapple Papaya Gift Set
The set contains a Shower Gel, Body Lotion, and Moisturizing Lip Balm which is formulated with exotic extracts that nourish, condition, and moisturize. The scent is amazing, without being overwhelming.



Shea Butter Collection Hand Lotion Trio
Three purse sized bottles of hand lotion each with their own fragrance: Pomelo Grapefruit, Coconut Blossom, and my personal all year scent Original Shea Butter. The lotions contain aloe vera, shea butter, and vitamin E to sooth and soften skin.  I usually purchase 5+ sets as this is such a versatile gift for anyone on your holiday list. Or you can purchase the Pomelo Grapefruit Lotion on its own.

sugar plum eyeshadow palette and mascara

Sugar Plum Baked Eye Shadow Palette
The palette contains 4 mineral-infused eye shadows that can be applied with a damp brush or dry. A perfect gift to create a beautifully glamourous to simple holiday look for yourself or the makeup lover on your list. This year I am pairing this palette with the It's a Long Story Mascara for a special someone on my shopping list! Or, you could pair the palette with the Kiss at Midnight Lip Conditioner Trio for the whole holiday look!


I hope you have as much fun holiday shopping as I do!!