Warm Neutrals for Autumn Looks




Fall Face


Yesterday I wrote about how I am changing over my home for autumn. So, today I thought I would talk about my essentials for a classic fall beauty essentials. Each and every one of these products I use on the daily once the temps go down and the beautiful leaves begin to change. 

To create a perfect fall eye look, I find a lot of inspiration from nature by using warm neutrals to create both day and evening looks. The shadow in the colour Suede is amazing for creating depth on the lid crease and building in the Sand or Smoke shade to deepen the crease on the outer corner. To create a more vampy evening eye, I pack in the sand into the crease for a warm smokey eye. I use Vanilla in the inner corner working with it lightly across the lid, especially for more natural day looks. I am also super excited to use this shade in a few fall looks this season. Now, as I am sure you are well aware from this post that Marsala excites me. So, this lip colour in Terra or this one is perfect for incorporating that Marsala love into your fall look this season. 

Look out next week for a makeup tutorial using this palette for a fall look!