October Goals





September turned out to be much busier of a month than I initially had planned. Before I knew it I was filling up my day planner with appointments, meetings, and just life in general. Earlier in the month I posted these goals for what I had aimed to accomplish in September. Although, I stuck to my list and tried to hold myself accountable for as many as I could I didn't succeed on all of them, which are re-listed in purple. But, that is perfectly fine because thankfully October is a new month to start over and plan some new steps for myself! 

Since it is October and the Canadian Thanksgiving is around the corner, I decided to keep my goals based around gratitude and thankfulness....

Marriage
Tell my husband something different I appreciate or am thankful for in our relationship and with him each day. 

Friendship
Continue to grow new found friendships. 

Personal
Spend more time with family.

Fitness
Go to the gym or a fitness class once a week. 
Stop drinking soda. 

Blogging 
Create a fall make-up tutorial. 
Host a giveaway. 
Become more active on social media platforms: instagram, twitter, and pinterest

Home 
Finish decorating our home office. 
Decorate for Thanksgiving and post a autumn home tour. 
Decorate for Halloween.